Tuesday, December 9, 2008

first blog ever...

Am I supposed to say that? Well, just gettin' with it.
I never really felt the need for one, but now I do.
I just created the most amazing website, all by myself WOW technology..., it's getting beyond anything I've ever dreamed, and I dream alot!
Just wanted everyone to know what I'm up to, since I'm always up to something!...
New website to allow my clients and new business partners to get a feel for what I do.
I am a healer first. Business person 2nd and out of all this comes my creations. I can now teach all of what I have learned. I just received my NCBTMB license this year to teach therapists around the world.
Now I have the proper Venue to display my creations and perform my Healing Arts at the Alchemy/ Growing Green Co-op in Hartford, CT. We will have workshops, hands on classes for aromatherapy, organic skin care products.
I will also have workshops for healing the body(such as Acupressure for Pain(fibromyalgia), Couples massage and Mom and baby massage classes)
This gives you a peek into all of my actions and plans.. I will be updating the blog weekly for now, until I have more information and continuing to update my website.
So keep checking in. I promise it'll be more exciting next time.
Just have to get used to this forum. Be Well.

No comments: